Friday, December 31, 2010

Motherf***ing Amazing Enchiladas





Quick props to my friend Maddie Oatman (contributor to Mother Jones), who hosted me in her family's house in Keystone and served up some f***ing incredible homemade enchiladas.

Click here to see her incredibly creative and extremely tasty recipe.

She has the same sensibilities about enchiladas as I do about sandwiches (see my previous post about how sandwiches are like feminism). These enchiladas prove that if you think this particular category of rolled up pocket of goodness must include some kind of animal flesh, you're nothing more than a close-minded piece of sh** who hasn't tried these enchiladas yet....

I mean, look how f***ing happy we all are to eat these things.


I'm going to make them tonight. Hopefully I won't f*** them up!

1 comment: